Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ooo la la

I find myself thinking of him more than i know i should
Anticipating his phone call, text or email
Rushing to the phone every time it makes a sound
Hoping that its him offering a few moments of his day just to say hey there
We both have someone we love but can't help enter locking our emotions and thoughts
And rubbing our kisses mixed with brief get-aways to a place that we wanna believe will fill our emptiness
Creating this heat that will eventually turn into a fire that somehow won't let us get burned
Then we lay next to one another trying to feel some kind of regret...but the truth is...we don't
But if we did...it wouldn't matter because for this moment...as he touches my walls and start writing his name on every moan our mind takes us to a planet known to us as "La La"A planet I'm sure we've all visited a time or two before
The planet that's made of the things our brains are suppose to tell your lips
At this moment on this planet"Lets not" was on my mind but it didn't come out the way i planned
It flowed more like a stutter
Li...li...like a discontinuation of words that somehow forgot how to do their job
So my lips never rela...la..relayed the message intended for his ears to hear instead there he was baring witness to my mind and body constantly disagree on whats right and what feels right
As he searched and searched and wrote his story, i came as i started to read it
ooo la la

2 comments:

  1. Damn...I think I lived a bunch of moments like this! Good work!

    ReplyDelete