Monday, November 30, 2009

Preacher Man

Let he without sin cast the first stone is what they said back in the day
So how can youA man of god say I'm wrong in everyway?
How can you
A man who recites the Bible to an audience of souls
Tell me I'm a sinner?
Let he without sin cast the first stone
I was there when you cheated on your wife
And lusted for a girl who looked just like me
I was there when you got up there
And told your audience of souls
Its a sin to mess up a happy home
I was there when you said
God is watching your every move
So what makes you think he wasnt watching you?
I heard the Bible says something like
On judgement day we will be whipped for every sin we commit
Even the ones you thought aboutAnd me as your leader will suffer the most
Me as your leader will not only get beat for my sins but your as well
So should i say thank you?
Should i say its very nice of you to take these whips for me...the sinner
Or should i say I hope he has mercy for the body that wanted to connect with mine?
Let he without sin cast the first stone
I'm so glad i can catch
Because its clear that you dont think GOD's rules apply to you at ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment